6/29/2011

Summer, Summer, Summer

I am grateful for SUMMER! I seriously, seriously, love summer! So maybe this is turning into a "Things I Love" blog, but still, it works. Summer is my favorite season! If I ever moved anywhere else, it would be somewhere that it is warm most of the year!


Here are some of the reasons I LOVE summer: (Add to the list if I've missed anything you love!)
-Wearing flipflops
-Shortsleeve shirts, capris, and shorts
-Being outside!
-Driving with the windows down
-Swimming/laying out
-Family Vacations to Bear Lake
-It stays light until really late
-Campfires
-Camping (although I don't go all that often)
-Sunshine
-Ice Cream and Popsicles
-Outdoor movies and other activities
-Playing sports at a park
-S'mores
-Weddings
-Going Barefoot
-Concerts!

And so so many other things!! Summer is my favorite. So, its time to party it up because Summer is here!!!!






Some fun pictures from Bear Lake!

No comments:

Post a Comment