6/08/2011

Happily Ever After

I am grateful for marriage, and weddings, and the blessings of the temple!
My cousin CC & her fiancee Bradon got married this past weekend. The wedding was beautiful! I love weddings, they are so much fun! The centerpieces, and the mix of colors they chose turned out great, and the day went great! They looked so happy, and so cute! It was fun to celebrate with them, and all of our family.
I am grateful for the blessings of marriage, and how two people commit to love each other, and work things out together for eternity. There really seems to be nothing better. I realize that it is hard, and takes lots of work, but what a blessing to be able to make the covenants in the temple to each other, and start a life and family with the person you love most! I am grateful for the wonderful day we were able to spend with CC & Bradon, and their example to me, and their love for each other.




No comments:

Post a Comment