7/03/2011

As Sisters in Zion

I am so grateful for the wonderful Relief Society Organization of the church! It really is the most amazing thing- an organization set up that we can meet as sisters each week, we can feel of the spirit together, get to know each other, help each other out, and learn so much from one another! I love going to my singles ward Relief Society and seeing all the sisters talk to one another and interact with each other, and genuinely care about what they are learning about from who they are talking to. I love how excited everyone gets when we hear of something fun, new, exciting, or really anything that goes on in another sister's life. I love going to Relief Society each Sunday, and learning from all who are there.
I have also witnessed the amazing-ness of when the Relief Society pulls together so often, and helps those who are in need of help, with anything! There was a funeral in our ward this past weekend, and it was so amazing to me to see that just after the funeral was over, the sisters were there to bring food for the family luncheon after, and so many of them came rolling in with pans and dishes full of yummy food! It's not just the food that matters, it's the thought and caring that genuinely go into each action that these sisters perform.
I am grateful for Relief Society, and am grateful for this gospel!


No comments:

Post a Comment