6/28/2011

Good Ole' Utah!

I am grateful for this great place that I live! Granted, I don't really know anything else, since I've lived in the same place my whole life, but it is great! I love living in this valley, so close to all of my family and friends. I love that we have great summer weather, and, even though I complain, I sometimes like the snow, and that we have (mostly) 4 seasons here in Utah. I am grateful that I live so close to Temple Square, and the headquarters of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I know that I take that for granted, and I shouldn't, because that is such an amazing thing, and a great opportunity to be so close, and visit often. I see hundreds of people each day and week who come to visit Temple Square, and are amazed at how wonderful it is, and all the history of the saints that is all around. I love you good ole' Utah!

This is the closest picture of my house that I could find on my computer! This is the standard "porch pose" picture that we take for everything major in our lives- start of school, weddings, graduations, and lots of other stuff. Its been a great house for 24 years!

Plus, its pretty much the coolest shape! ...And easiest to draw in school!

No comments:

Post a Comment