6/19/2011

Fabulous Friends!

I am so grateful for such wonderful friends!! I have been blessed with many friends in my life, friends that have come at different times, for different reasons, that have made such an impact on me. All have been great examples, been there for me, made me laugh, helped me when times have been hard, listened to me, and so much more!




Jaimie & Jessica, my best friends! We have been the 3 of us since high school! We laugh a lot, and always have a great time together, no matter if we are out to dinner, scrapbooking, hanging around with Jaimie's boys, or anything that we do. I don't know what I would do without them!


The 7 of us who started "The Gang" (haha yep, cheesy name!) have been friends since high school. Many have gotten married, making a larger group of great friends! We have a blast when we get together, laughing so hard that I start to cry! It's always great to catch up, and be with friends.


Melissa and I have known each other since high school, but have become better friends more recently! We always have a good time "partying it up" at lots of singles things (haha!) and we have even been told we are "animals" on the dance floor! Whatever that means... :) We have a great time laughing and meeting new people.


Bree & Jaime, what can I say? Friends since we were young! Lots of good times swimming at the pool, birthday parties, sleepovers, and much more! I love these girls!


The For Every Scrapbook girls. Working together was so much fun, we were always laughing! I am so grateful to have gotten to know all of them, and for their examples to me! Its so fun to keep in touch even though we have all gone many different ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment