6/10/2011

Music

I am so grateful for music! It seriously is the greatest thing ever! I love listening and singing (although not very good!) the hymns of the church, and primary songs. I can feel the spirit, and feel so good and uplifted when I hear them, and truly can feel the sermons and truth of the words that are in the songs. There have been many times that while singing, I have started bawling, and can't get through the rest of the song because they are so great. (which isn't really surprising, if you know me, haha) I love how I get something different each time I listen to a song, and how they can help me with things I am going through at different times. One of my favorites is "I Believe in Christ" the whole song is a testimony to me. I especially love the line, "I believe in Christ, so come what may" that helps me so much, and helps me get through when life is crazy!


On another note, I just love music in general! I probably have the craziest music collection with so many random songs and genres, I love it! I love listening and learning about all new kinds of music, and am (mostly) open to all of it! (I can't do the screamy stuff though...) I love how there is a song for any mood that I am in, at any moment of any day. I love that there are songs that I can relax and chill out to, my "Girl Power" playlist that helps me realize that I am single, and loving life, my party in the car songs, that I can turn on, and jam out to that can make me happy, no matter how I have been feeling throughout the day! I love that there are so many songs that I can listen to and bust out the moves to, even though I don't have the best rhythm. iTunes is pretty much my favorite, I love buying and listening to new music.

Country music is also pretty much fabulous! I sometimes go a little bit without listening to it, and then when I come back to it, I remember how it is my favorite! Plus, country concerts are amazing!
My latest favorites: Darius Rucker, Keith Urban (So Awesome!), ADELE, Runner Runner, Angels and Airwaves, Dierks Bentley, Glee!, John Denver, Kenny Chesney, and so many others. Seriously, I love music!







No comments:

Post a Comment