6/01/2011

I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ, of Latter-Day Saints

I am so incredibly grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and for the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life!!


I am grateful for Joseph Smith, and that he restored the gospel to the earth, and all he sacrificed to bring the church forth. I am so grateful for the Book of Mormon, and I know that the words and teachings in it have blessed my life so much, and are continually an answer to my prayers. I know that Heavenly Father knows me, and loves me, and blesses me with the Holy Ghost to help and direct me in my life!

I have felt the spirit many many times, and I know that if we trust in the Lord, and have faith, He will guide and direct us in our lives.
I am learning (it's not an easy, but a continual process!) that the Lord will help us, but it will be in His timing, and that patience and complete trust in Him are essential!
I have a testimony of all these things, and that the gospel is true. I am so grateful for the blessing that I have to attend church each week, and partake of the Sacrament to renew my covenants with my Heavenly Father. I am so grateful for the spirit I feel during the Sunday meetings each week, and in my life when I ask Heavenly Father.
I am grateful for temples, and know that the covenants we make are essential, and such a blessing from Heavenly Father.

I know this gospel is true, and that I wouldn't be where I am today without it.
What an incredible thing to be grateful for, and something that I need to keep learning over and over!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your testimony Lara. The gospel is true. I know it, I strive to live it each day:)

    ReplyDelete