5/31/2011

"17 Miracles"

Wow. So today I had the awesome opportunity to see the show "17 Miracles" about the Mormon Pioneers, from the Martin and Willie Handcart Companies.
It was such an amazing movie, I'd recommend that all of you see it!


I am so grateful for the pioneers, and the early members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! They sacrificed so much to be a part of this gospel, and to enable all of us who follow after them to enjoy the blessings of the gospel! They traveled miles and miles in the heat, rain, snow, and other horrible conditions. They ran out of food, clothing, and so many of them sacrificed their lives for their faith. What an amazing example and legacy that we have, and hopefully I can live up to that in my life, trust in the Lord, and have as much faith in Him as they did. There is so much we can learn from our ancestors and the heritage of the pioneers!


No comments:

Post a Comment