7/03/2012

Blessings

I am so grateful for all the blessings that I have in my life! Especially lately, life is so great, and I can definitely see Heavenly Father's hand in everything. I love to see how much Heavenly Father really does bless me, and I know that He loves me, knows me personally, what I'm all about, and what I need.

I think I have posted about this before, but I am so so grateful for the temple, and all of the covenants that we make there, and all that we can receive from that.  Every time I go, I come away with the most amazing peace I have ever felt.  I LOVE IT! I have received many answers to my prayers while I am serving in the temple, I don't know how I would ever make it without the temple in my life, and being able to go.  I know that whatever you go for, whether it be baptisms, or other ordinances, or even if you just go visit the grounds, you can feel of our Heavenly Father's spirit. 
I love this message from President Monson about Temples, you should check it out!

http://www.lds.org/study/prophets-speak-today/unto-all-the-world/turn-toward-the-temple?lang=eng

He talks about how so many people sacrifice so much to attend the temple! I love the part in there where he talks about that for those of us who have temples so close, our sacrifice is time, in going to the temple as often as we can, to do the work for those who are waiting for it.  So great. Read it!

I will leave you with a great picture of the temple, and an amazing quote from the above mentioned President Monson message.

"The world can be a challenging and difficult place in which to live.  We are often surrounded by that which would drag us down.  As you and I go to the holy houses of God, as we remember the covenants we make within, we will be more able to bear every trial and to overcome each temptation.  In this sacred sanctuary we will find peace; we will be renewed and fortified."



No comments:

Post a Comment