5/14/2012

Workin' for the Weekend

I am grateful for weekends! I have realized how grateful I am for them as I have worked a lot of weekends in the current job that I have, and most recently, I worked every day this past weekend.  I am grateful that (in most normal work schedules) there are weekends set aside to take a break, recharge, get things done, or just do nothing if we so choose! Plus, they are always something fun to look forward to, because good things happen on weekends.

That's pretty much it for this post, remember to enjoy your free weekends, or busy weekends, or whatever they may be!
And even if you hate this song, it always makes me think of FRIDAY and it's catchy despite it's stupid factor, and is usually in my head every Friday.  Plus, you'll enjoy this little gem of a performance, because Jimmy Fallon and Stephen Colbert make anything funny!



No comments:

Post a Comment