7/05/2012

Holidays, Family, Friends

I am so grateful for holidays where we get time off from our everyday, for being able to spend time with family, and also for spending time with great friends!
I had a great 4th of July holiday, and am grateful for the day to refresh, and have fun! I am also grateful for the reason we celebrate the holiday; for our freedom, our country, and to those who fight to maintain that freedom.  What a blessing it is to live in this country, and to know that God had His hand in establishing it!

Here are some pictures of my 4th of July: (I didn't take as many as I normally do... shocking!)


Awesome breakfast at Riverton Town Days!
(And my cute Grandma, always so festive!)

I love this picture! Because of our sweet "B.A.C.A" tattoos, and also because of the angle...
 Looking down...you can tell a Very Tall person took it! haha

                                              
A little glimpse of the Riverton City fireworks, we always have a great seat!

No comments:

Post a Comment