7/23/2012

Blessings, and Answers to Prayers

I am grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ in my life.  Life can be rough, I think all of us know that.  But I am so grateful for the knowledge that my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love me, and that they know what is going on in my life! I know they do, and I know that Heavenly Father answers my prayers.  I have seen so much of this in my life, especially lately! I know that He will answer our prayers, even if it's not immediately, like we want, but He does, and the answers usually end up being so much better than what we asked for in the first place!
I also know that He knows me personally, and can help with anything in my life.  I have felt the peace of the Spirit so much, and am grateful for that.  I love the line in the Hymn "Praise to the Lord, the Almighty" that says: "Ponder anew, what the Almighty can do".  I have thought about that so much, and have realized how much Heavenly Father can do for me, and how much He does do.  I know that with Him, and the Atonement that Jesus Christ went through for me, I can do anything!!! He really does fill in the gaps in life.  If I do my best, and try to live His commandments, He will make up the rest!

So so grateful to see Heavenly Father's hand in my life! And I am grateful to know He has a plan for me, and He wants me to be happy!

http://mormon.org/plan-of-happiness

Praise to the Lord, the Almighty
1. Praise to the Lord, the Almighty, the King of creation!
O my soul, praise him, for he is thy health and salvation!
Join the great throng,
Psaltery, organ and song,
Sounding in glad adoration!
2. Praise to the Lord! Over all things he gloriously reigneth.
Borne as on eagle wings, safely his Saints he sustaineth.
Hast thou not seen
How all thou needest hath been
Granted in what he ordaineth?
3. Praise to the Lord, who doth prosper thy way and defend thee.
Surely his goodness and mercy shall ever attend thee.
Ponder anew, What the Almighty can do,
Who with his love doth befriend thee.
4. Praise to the Lord! Oh, let all that is in me adore him!
All that hath breath, join with Abraham’s seed to adore him!
Let the “amen” Sum all our praises again,
Now as we worship before him.

No comments:

Post a Comment