2/05/2012

Super Sweet Moments

I am grateful for other sweet moments. At my job, I have gotten a lot of cool opportunities. I was at an event with the Temple Square sister missionaries just before Christmas, and they were taking pictures with a Christmas background to send to their families for Christmas. It was so great to see how excited they all were for the opportunity, and to see how much they all loved each other. They were taking pictures with all of the other sister missionaries that they loved, and they were all crowding around to be in pictures with their wonderful mission president and his wife. What a great example to me of how excited we all should be about missionary work, and how we should love everyone!
After they took their pictures, the sister missionaries who had completed their missions and were going home got to say one thing (out of many I'm sure) that they had really learned while on their missions. What they said was AMAZING!! Really made me think about how blessed I am for the gospel in my life, and how I should re-evaluate and remember the wonderful things about the Gospel.
Some of them talked about how they really have learned to love everyone, the people they work with, and all of those people that visit Temple Square that they came in contact with. Some talked about how they really KNOW that Jesus Christ is our Savior, and how His Atonement saves us. Some talked about how they have come to know that the Book of Mormon is completely true.
There were many other things they talked about, and as I was sitting there so early in the morning, I had tears in my eyes. What a wonderful opportunity for me to hear all their testimonies, and to feel of their spirits, and the spirit of the Lord. I am grateful for the opportunity that I get to be surrounded by things of the Spirit everyday in my work environment.
I know that the gospel of Jesus Christ is true, and I am so grateful for the daily reminders and sweet experiences I receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment