2/17/2012

Once in a Lifetime

I am grateful for once in a lifetime experiences! One that I particularly want to share is when my friends and I got FRONT ROW SEATS to a Brad Paisley concert!!! Seriously, the most amazing thing ever! Especially considering how addicted I am to concerts.
So here is the story:
Me, Jessica, Jana, and Rachel had lower bowl tickets to the concert. We were super excited, as I said, we are pretty addicted to concerts. We had listened to Chuck Wicks, who was one of the openers for Brad. Then, we went out to get some ice cream. As we were coming back in to our seats, this guy comes up to us, and (what I thought was kinda creepily...) asks us if we want front row tickets, courtesy of Brad Paisley. I really was kind of walking away, because I thought he was a creepy guy trying to get us to talk to him, and that they weren't real. Then, Rachel went up to him, took the tickets, and asked if he was serious. Well, he was. We took the 4 tickets, and asked one of the ushers if they were real, and where we were supposed to go. She said yes, and, with our ice cream in hand, proceeded to guide us ALL the way down on the floor, to the VERY FRONT ROW!!! We seriously were shocked! And amazed, and totally excited! Rodney Atkins came next, and we could see him so well! He was so close to us! Needless to say, we hurried and got rid of the ice cream, because who cared about that now?! Then, Brad Paisley came out. Oh. My. Goodness. He was SOO close!! It was amazing!! It was the coolest thing that has ever happened at a concert, and I'm sure won't ever happen again. I took lots of pictures, so here you go, you can look at these if you don't believe my story. What a cool memory to have, I am grateful for fun things I have done and pictures to remember them by!










Well there you go. So great!

No comments:

Post a Comment