5/30/2011

Memorial Day!

I am grateful for this Memorial Day holiday, where we can remember those we have lost, and also those who have sacrificed their time and lives for us in the service of our country.

I am grateful for my Grandparents!

My Grandma and Grandpa Hanson are some of the best people I know. I love them so much, and am so grateful for their examples in my life. Although Grandpa Hanson has passed away, I will remember his sense of humor, love of life and family, and his constant support and care for everyone he met. I know I will see him again! Grandma is also a great example of strength and love, and I look up to her so much! I love you Grandma, and am so grateful to be able to spend time with you and learn from you!

I am so grateful for my Grandma and Grandpa Baer! I love them so much! I am so grateful for their constant example of church service, and unfailing faith, and their love for their family! They supported everything all of their kids and grandkids did, and I have such great memories of them, and their love for me! I am grateful to have had them in my life, and am so grateful for the knowledge that I will see them again.


Pictures of Memorial Day 2011

I am also grateful for our troops! I can't even imagine what it would be like to serve in the military, but I am so grateful for those who are willing to. There are countless men and women who sacrifice time away from their families, and even their lives to help us keep our country free and safe. I am so thankful, and they are those who need to be remembered and acknowledged more than just on this day.


No comments:

Post a Comment