8/29/2011

Chocolate.

I am grateful for chocolate! I have a major sweet tooth. All the time. Ha! I seriously love most things chocolate. Probably not the best thing, but still, its a weakness! I find that every time I eat a meal, I crave something sweet after. Hmmm. Guess that's why I'm trying to exercise, so that I can stay fit, and still eat the chocolate that I love. Justification? I think so :) My friend Jessica and I even go out to restaurants specifically to get dessert. We call them our "dessert nights", because when you normally go out to eat, you never have room for dessert, so we skip the meal, and go straight for the good stuff! Chilis molten cake is pretty much the best, as is the "fazookie" or something like that from Firehouse Pizza in Logan. I suggest you try them both! I also love peanut butter M&Ms, Twix, Whatchamacallits, and lots of others. So if you wanna try to get on my good side, just bring me any of these.

1 comment:

  1. Then I'd recommend you regularly hit up The Chocolate on Redwood, just south of 9000th. A DESSERT CAFE. And its brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete